Saturday, September 19, 2009

Walk with Me

My mind wants to figure You out. Why do You give so much and let us squander? Why do You take away? Why does my heart long for You even as we sit together? How do I know You better? How do I learn to love you? Why do I feel like I can't catch You, even when I know You are not running from me. Teach me your truth, Lord. Teach my heart to believe You for what You say is truth. Help my unbelief. Strip me of my pride that calls me worthy. I want to come before You transparent. Expose my sin and cover me again.

This world is your wilderness. Walk with Me and let Me use it to teach you. Humble yourself before me. Don't grow weary in your questions. I am the answer. Believe Me. Believe in Me. I designed you to find your ability in Me. I created your heart to long for Me. I am your God. I have set you apart and I have saved you for myself. We will walk as lovers. We will test this world together and you will find Me faithful. What I say I will do, I will do. What I say will be, will be. I am God. I do not live in time. I do not fail. I do not abandon. You do not have to understand Me to believe. You were made in my image, but your heart is wicked. Your only pure emotion on your own is your desire for me. I placed that in you. I have made a longing in your heart and I am here to fulfill you. Breathe deep My love for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment