Monday, September 21, 2009

A Word for my children

Hallelujah, Jesus. Thank You for waking me up today. Thank You for new mercy each morning. Thank You for meeting me here. Who am I that You are mindful of me? Help me to overcome my temptation today. Give me strength to serve You. Be in my home. Protect my children. Help me to show them Your love. Lord, please show me how You see my children.

Anjali's heart is tender. She already understands how to love Me. She is a servant, so praise her in her service. She desires to show herself worthy. Do not break her spirit with discipline...she does not require harsh punishment. Tell her about Me. Do not be deceived; she is not too young to begin to know My heart. I long for her to come to me.

I know Kaitlyn is difficult for you. I have made her strong. She will serve me with intensity and I will call her into deep communion. Allow her to make decisions, but teach her discipline. Be consistent. Her spirit is loyal, so she will be hurt easily. Hold her more often. Give her security.

Curtis is a strong warrior. His weapon is joy and he strikes fear to the enemy. Guard his heart and mind. He will watch you, and your life will speak deeply to his spirit. Be quick to apologize. Live for me. He will follow your lead and he will be a great leader.

Lord, give me grace as I train my children. Restore unto me the joy of my salvation. Help me not to grow tired. I love you and I want my home to be a reflection of Your glory. Show me things you would have me change. Help me to choose discipline.

No comments:

Post a Comment