Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Goals

Jeff's last sermon challenged the church to set realistic goals that we can pursue over the next 21 days to create habits. I thought I would blog mine, so that I can have some accountability as I try to make some much needed changes in my life. So...here they are:

1. Set a consistent time during the day to have my devotions...I have decided to do my devotions during the girls' nap. It is the most quality time I have (due to morning sickness) and is the most guaranteed right now.

2. Verbalize what God is doing in my life. When I share what God is doing in my life it makes it more real to me. I have decided to give a testimony to at least one person each day about what God is doing.

3. Give up a bad habit. I have decided to give up drinking soda. I have actually not done too badly limiting my soda lately, but I think it is something that I easily struggle with and I would like to just give it up all together.

4. Have intentional prayer time. I have decided to break my prayer time into intercession, worship, and meditation.

These are the four things for now that I would like to pursue in the next 21 days. I am looking forward to what God does in my heart and also looking forward to continuing to add to the list and work toward living the perfect day, every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment