Thursday, December 2, 2010

I had a hard time sleeping last night. Our First Wednesday service played over and over in my mind. It's an overwhelming reality to know that before the sun rises, hundreds will die for the cause of Christ.

The truth can be paralyzing sometimes, can't it.

If you are anything like me, the stories of martyrs can bring frustration..helplessness.

I feel worthless.

Here is what God has whispered to my heart today...

"Do I not require the same sacrifice from all who are Mine? Do I ask one man for everything and another for nothing? To love Me is to give Me everything. It is not in your moment of death that you give it all...it is in the moments of life that you choose to lay everything down. Offer yourself as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to Me."



No comments:

Post a Comment